https://mumycares.com/one-shot-keto/

fastfitketo
one shot keto the one thing I'll say everybody should try it yeah whether it works for them or not I can't say yeah and I feel like you know our bodies were designed to do that for a reason we have this backup system you know or whatever you want to call it known as ketosis for a reason right like it's how our species evolved right if we didn't have you know the ketogenic state we probably would have died off as a species right because we went and we had to go times without food right there was feast and famine and it wasn't told like maybe 100 or 200 years ago where we had access to food on-demand pretty much where we go to grocery stores or there was always an abundance of food and and because we've grown up in that we've kind of like well we have to eat three square meals a day you know that's what we're taught and it's like no you can go

https://mumycares.com/one-shot-keto/