http://agrobiologicalrecords.com/

agriculture00
Agriculture very sweet these trees are pruned to allow more sunlight which means more fruits and the spacing between the rows of trees is very crucial to these trees are covered to save them from the acidic rains this is a special type of Mandarin name-o very thin-skinned okay and seedless okay and very very sweet sweet super sweet you get a variety of orange its its mandarine not citrus it's not C - this is mandarine see there's no seed in this they no sleep in this this is Fitness oh now can you see hmm this is our new system of going okay in the past the tree was very high Omega now what we're doing after harvesting we

http://agrobiologicalrecords.com/