Silgenix Scam Or Legit ? Read And BUY

tofhasingh
Silgenix to hold again nice little reservoir in the penile area that you're able to just maintain all day for when you're ready to go and then they release the rest into the hole and about now not get the desired results please return the empty bottle within 120 days for a full refund that does not mean that the item is defective it is a supplement not an overnight wonder drug burn ah the person who wrote this was definitely salty about people being like it doesn't work oh my god like yeah dude wait a few months that's best not an overnight wonder drug [ __ ] idiots please understand what you are purchasing before you buy I love it did I actually I like these guys dude they're very straightforward they're like look [ __ ] this [ __ ] works you got to take your time if it doesn't work just give us the bottle back okay you got 120 days to give them four inches haha but also remember diet and health if you just drink in [ __ ] Mountain Dews all day and diet soda with aspartame and just eating all the [ __ ] candy and [ __ ] and put it into your body this

https://infosupplement.com/silgenix